I’m a Rome-based artist focused on Fine Art Photography. I have studied fine arts and photography at the Rome University of Fine Arts (RUFA), at the Central Saint Martins School of London, and at Stanford. I also have a Philosophy Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Rome. I started out as a painter and then I discovered my passion and talent for photography 15 years ago.
The focus of my work is to catch landscapes and glimpses that convey a feeling of suspension and magic. Through photography, I seek peace and significance. My images are a reassuring gate to something spiritual and metaphysical beyond the visible. I believe that art can remove the dust from our ordinary lives and that it can be a leap towards something higher and spiritual.
My artworks have been exhibited internationally and are in numerous private collections in Europe, Asia, and America.
- Art for AIDS 2020 goes online, San Francisco (CA), Oct 12 2020
- Galleria d’Arte Moderna di Roma from 07/28/2020 to 10/11/2020 for the installation #DomaniInArte, Jul-Nov 2020
- Art for AIDS, at City View Metreon, San Francisco (CA), Sep 21 2018
- Best Photo Presented by Through the Lens & Harvey Milk Photo, at Harvey Milk Photo Center, San Francisco (CA), Mar 2 to Mar 22 2018
- Art for AIDS, at City View Metreon, San Francisco (CA), Oct 20 2017What makes an enduring image?, at Branner Spangenberg Gallery, Redwood City (CA), Oct 6 to Nov 12 2017
- What makes an enduring image?, at Branner Spangenberg Gallery, Redwood City (CA), Oct 6 to Nov 12 2017
- Images / Place Memory, at Avenue 25 Gallery, San Mateo (CA), Mar 11 – Apr 21 2017
- Exhibition at Finn Center, Community School of Music and Arts, Mountain View (CA), Oct 28 – Nov 21 2016
- 95th Anniversary Exhibition, at Pacific Art League, Palo Alto (CA), Sept 9-29 2016
- Eros and Thanatos, at Complesso Ex Cartiera Latina, Rome, Apr 16-17 2016
- Sol Mutante, at Circolo degli Artisti, Rome, Mar 20 2011
- Erotic Comic Contest, at Circolo degli Artisti, Roma, Jun 6 2010
- Unter Dem Himmel Von Berlin, at Infantellina Contemporary, Berlin, Apr 2-12 2010
- Della Stessa Sostanza Degli Ultimi, at Scuderie di Palazzo Ruspoli, Rome, Nov 20 2009
- Trentapertrenta=Novecento – Passage in China, at The West Lake Expo Art Fair, XII Edition, Hangzhou (China), Nov 19-24 2009 – and at Fonderia delle Arti, Roma, Sept 19 – Oct 12 2009
- Paesaggi e Presagi, at Palazzo dei Congressi di Roccamonfina, Aug 1-7 2009
- Arte per La Vita, at Convento S. Francesco a Ripa, Rome, May 26 – Jun 4 2007
- Arte per l’Africa, at Istituto di Sant’Antonio dei Portoghesi, Rome, May 16 – Jun 15 2006